- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- Appropriations bill to boost funding for Lupus Research Institute's education program
NEW YORK — Building on the international success of the Protect & Perfect and Protect & Perfect Intense Serums, No7 from Boots has introduced Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum.
The two-step system targets the three main signs of aging — uneven skin tone, the appearance of lines and wrinkles and loss of skin firmness — and according to the company, is clinically proven to diminish the appearance of age spots. It will appear in stores in September.
The serums include new scientific discoveries in skin lightening identified by Dr. Mike Bell, scientific skin care adviser for Boots, and his team. The discovery was then published in Experimental Dermatology. The formula reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles and leaves skin feeling firmer, visibly lifted and with a more even skin tone.
In an eight-week user trial in November 2012, the feedback from 76 respondents after four weeks was:
- 90% noted their general pigmentation was less noticeable;
- 84% said lines and wrinkles were less visible in four weeks;
- 90% said their skin texture looked improved;
- 82% noticed their skin feels firmer; and
- 82% said their skin was younger-looking.
In addition, in only eight weeks, women said their age spots appeared faded by up to 50% of their original shade.
Priced at $24.99, Lift & Luminate Day & Night Serum will be available in the United States on Sept. 1 at Target stores nationwide, on Target.com, us.boots.com, Walgreens.com and select Walgreens locations. The serum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal and is part of the complete Lift & Luminate skin care range, which includes day, night and eye creams, as well as foundations.