- Costco reports Q2 sales up, net income down
- Acosta to buy sales and marketing agency for Costco
- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
NEW YORK — Costco customers walking past this Living Essentials 5-Hour Energy pallet aren't likely to know what 2:30 in the afternoon feels like, and neither should Costco.
Energy shot sales projections are expected to nearly double in the coming year, even while consumers continue to be cautious around spending. According to Consumer Edge Research projections, overall food/drug/mass sales could crest to some $700 million, excluding Walmart.