- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
NEW YORK Little Busy Bodies has brought to the market Achooz, a saline nose wipe aimed at adults, following its success with its for-kids version Boogie Wipes.
The saline solution is ideal for dissolving dried mucus, the company noted. Pictured here on a clip-strip, Little Busy Bodies’ pathway to success may mirror that of Airborne, as the line of kids and adult nasal wipes was developed by two moms.