- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK Little Busy Bodies has brought to the market Achooz, a saline nose wipe aimed at adults, following its success with its for-kids version Boogie Wipes.
The saline solution is ideal for dissolving dried mucus, the company noted. Pictured here on a clip-strip, Little Busy Bodies’ pathway to success may mirror that of Airborne, as the line of kids and adult nasal wipes was developed by two moms.