- Hallmark's brand campaign celebrates everyday life
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- TIAS broadens Rx automation portfolio
- Hallmark rolls out postage-paid greetings for Mother's Day
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A trusted household cleaner reached a milestone this week.
Bon Ami, which turned 125 years old, said it has relaunched to include an entire line of simple, effective cleaning products, adding such household staples as dish soap, all-purpose cleanser and liquid cleanser, all of which maintain its "green" claim. The packaging of Bon Ami products is 100% post-consumer recycled.
The brand quickly is expanding and now is available in Whole Foods, Price Chopper, Price Less Foods, QFC and other store locations nationwide.