- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Share of sales from Shop Your Way members grows as Q4 2013 comps have fallen, Kmart parent company says
- Sears Holdings posts Q4 results, sees drop in comp sales at Kmart
- Kmart, Sears offer early online holiday shopping for Shop Your Way members
- Kmart, Sears offer free 90-day memberships in Shop Your Way Max
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Boldface Group has shipped its first wave of holiday merchandise to several retailers around the country, the company said Thursday.
The beauty products maker said it had shipped faux eyelashes, mascara, lipstick sets and others to retailers like CVS, Duane Reade, Kmart, Fred Meyer, Meijer, Ulta and others. The products include Lash Dash Faux Lashes, Kardazzle Alll Over Face Palette Kits, Au Naturel Lip Sets and Khroma Beauty by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian.
The company said a comprehensive launch of 62 SKUs will follow this initial holiday product launch in first quarter 2013 with an item-based color range and such items as Kurve Powder Compact, M$M Pre-Make-Up Gelee and Intimate Spotlight Illuminator.