- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Estée Lauder names Guillaume Jesel SVP/general manager, Global Corporate Innovation
- Kiss Products launches new Nail Art Starter Kit
- Pro golfer Maiya Tanaka, Katherine Cosmetics announce endorsement deal
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Boldface Group, a celebrity beauty licensing company, has secured a contract with Australian distributor Cosmetics Cubed to launch the Kardashian Beauty brand into Mecca Maxima ad KIT stores in Australia and New Zealand.
"Cosmetics Cubed is expertly positioned to showcase and support the Kardashian Beauty brand, since they bring a wealth of experience and integrity to both brick-and-mortar and online beauty merchandising in Australia. They are known for superlative customer service, and we are delighted to have them as a partner," stated Nicole Ostoya, CEO of the company.
Cosmetics Cubed is the exclusive Australian distributor for a number of other brands, including NARS, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Smashbox, Lancome, Murad, Dermalogica, Perricone, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Philosophy and Clarins.
Kardashian Beauty will be available at the 38 Cosmetics Cubed venues with future distribution underway, the company stated.