- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Beauty licensing company Boldface Group will launch Khroma Beauty by Kourtney Kim and Khloe in 138 Duane Reade and Beauty.com stores this spring, the company has announced.
Khroma Beauty by Kourtney Kim and Khloe is set to launch at Ulta Beauty, CVS, Sears, Meijer, HEB and Fred Meyer, the company stated. This follows a holiday season when the brand debuted a sneak peek at the collection slated to launch this spring.