- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
NEWTOWN SQUARE, Pa. — Nearly 39 million people, or 12.5% of the U.S. population, are feeling the effects of cold and flu as high illness levels continued across the nation, Boiron stated Friday, citing SDI Health data.
Some of the most prevalent indications are fever and influenza-like symptoms, such as chills, body aches and headache.