- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- General Mills rolls out new products
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
MINNEAPOLIS — Yoplait Fiber One is introducing a 50-calorie yogurt for health-conscious consumers looking for a guilt-free treat.
The new blueberry flavor contains bits of real blueberry in each creamy cup and contains 5 g of fiber and 0 g of fat.
Yoplait Fiber One yogurt is available nationwide in four-packs of 4-oz. cups at a suggested retail price of $2.79.