- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
LAKE WORTH, Fla. — According to a post Monday from extreme couponer and Walgreens fan Christie Hardcastle, American Baby magazine is shipping out a Walgreens Infant Care Booklet mailer to subscribers.
“I wrote about these being mailed out in February but it looks like some of you might be getting this mailer again!” blogged Hardcastle. The mailer contains coupons for Nursery Water and Earth’s Best baby food, among other products, Hardcastle reported.
Hardcastle’s site — Wild for Wags — features “information … on stretching your dollar when shopping at my [Hardcastle’s] favorite pharmacy, Walgreens.”