- Walgreens, Alliance Boots to merge
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
LAKE WORTH, Fla. — According to a post Monday from extreme couponer and Walgreens fan Christie Hardcastle, American Baby magazine is shipping out a Walgreens Infant Care Booklet mailer to subscribers.
“I wrote about these being mailed out in February but it looks like some of you might be getting this mailer again!” blogged Hardcastle. The mailer contains coupons for Nursery Water and Earth’s Best baby food, among other products, Hardcastle reported.
Hardcastle’s site — Wild for Wags — features “information … on stretching your dollar when shopping at my [Hardcastle’s] favorite pharmacy, Walgreens.”