- Blistex launches new lip balms
- Carmex expands skin care portfolio with fragrance-free cream
- Study: Multi-benefit, 'free from' claims help fuel facial skin care market
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
- Carma Laboratories brings pizzazz to lip care with Carmex Moisture Plus limited-edition designs
OAK BROOK, Ill. — Blistex is expanding its lip care portfolio with the October launch of two new products: Blistex Revive & Restore and Blistex Cold & Allergy Lip Soother.
Blistex Revive & Restore: Two formulas, Revive and Restore, come in separate nesting jars that lock together. The Revive formula protects lips, while the Restore formula makes them soft, healthy and radiant. Whether carried alone or as a set, Revive & Restore delivers a customized, unique two-jar rejuvenation approach. It retails for $1.99 to $3.29 (for the two-jar pack).
Blistex Cold & Allergy Lip Soother: Formulated with soothing ingredients and an advanced analgesic, this formula is designed to alleviate lip discomfort and bring relief to those experiencing allergies, a cold or the flu. The product boasts Pramoxine HCL, dimethicone, glycerin, and vitamins C and E. It retails for between $1.89 and $2.69.