- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
LOS ANGELES — Blast Powder Nutrition Co. on Thursday announced its entry into the energy shot/drink market with its Blast Powder, a packet that can be added to a beverage and contains 300 mg of caffeine.
“Blast Powder is the healthy alternative to energy and sports drinks in a convenient packet,” stated John Richards, VP consumer relations and marketing at Blast Powder. “Other popular energy drinks, such as Red Bull and Monster, often contain high levels of sugar and other ingredients that your body does not need. Blast Powder is an all-natural alternative for people looking to get a quick blast of energy, without the crash.”
Blast Powder is packaged in a single-serving packet and is in powder form, containing only 6 calories and no sugar per serving. In addition to caffeine, the formulation includes stevia and creatine monohydrate.