- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
- Understanding point of diminishing return
- Promo Watch: Creating a balanced approach to store brands
- CPR introduces National Brands and Store Brand advanced analytics tool
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. — Black Radiance, a Markwins beauty brand, has hired Robyn Turner as its newest brand manager.
Turner’s key responsibilities will include portfolio management, product development, promotional program development, in-store merchandising, online programs and marketing financials, to extend Black Radiance’s leadership in ethnic cosmetics.
Turner joins the Black Radiance team from SpaRitual/Orly International, where she served as product development and reserach and development manager since 2009. Prior to that, she held positions at D.L. & Co. & Modern Alchemy, DayNa Decker Environments and Mojo Cosmetics.