- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
NEW YORK — Black Opal, a line of ethnic skin care and color cosmetics, is launching in early 2011 its new total coverage spot and scar eraser.
The formula is an ultra-pigmented concealer that promises to camouflage blemishes, scars and imperfections to create perfect-looking skin.
The transfer-resistant concealer is available in several shades, including Kalahari Sand, Heavenly Honey, Truly Tropez and nutmeg. The suggested retail price is $8.95 each.