- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y. Ethnic beauty brand Black Opal has announced the launch of its new Fade systems to target the specific problems of skin of color, from hyperpigmentation to highly reactive skin.
Built upon the heritage of the original fade gel launched in 1994, Black Opal now has taken this category to the next level with its Maximum Strength Plus and Sensitive Skin systems.
The Black Opal Maximum Strength Plus system is specially formulated for skin of color to deliver maximum fading benefits along with conditioning. The formula contains a two-pronged approach, creating a proprietary bio-intensive skin complex. With the highest concentration of hydroquinone in a nonprescription, the Maximum Strength Plus system promises to result in a rejuvenated complexion. The conditioning citrus and lotus extracts work to soothe and calm skin during the fading process for more even-toned skin.
Black Opal Sensitive Skin is specially formulated for skin of color to care for reactive skin. This system also contains a proprietary bio-infinity complex. It is formulated with sepi-white, a fading agent derived from lipoamino acids, to target the root of hyperpigmentation and fade dark spots and discolorations. It also has citrus and lotus extracts to soothe and calm skin during the fading process.