- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
CINCINNATI Biotone, a manufacturer of massage oils, cremes, lotions, gels and spa body treatments, has introduced Facial Therapy Massage Creme with Bio-Firming Complex to smooth, tone and firm the face and neck.
It contains CoQ10 to help increase collagen and elastin and help repair damaged skin, Vitamin K to help reduce the appearance of tiny veins and Vitamin C to help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. It also features botanicals of White Peach, Pineapple Enzyme, Quince and Mango Mandarin.
The product is pH balanced, non-comedogenic and is for use on all skin types. It is priced at $14.75 for six ounces and $34.75 for 16 ounces.