- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- NASPA honors 42 pharmacists with innovation award
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Specialty pharmacy provider BioScrip has launched a Web service designed to connect healthcare professionals, patients and caregivers in order to help patients manage their medications and improve their overall care experience.
The website, myBioScrip.com, uses HealthyCircles, an online platform that enables people to use manage and share health information.
“We believe the HealthyCircles platform will enable BioScrip to define the future of specialty pharmacy and home infusion by enabling physicians, patients, family caregivers and pharmacists to securely connect with each other and manage care using a robust, permission-based framework,” BioScrip president and CEO Rick Smith stated. “It’s time we created a patient-centric model in the specialty space, and BioScrip is proud to be the first.”