- Rite Aid awarded Specialty Pharmacy accreditation from URAC
- Walgreens' Healthcare Clinics receive accreditation
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Fla. — A specialty pharmacy chain has earned accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Health Care.
BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy said ACHC accreditation indicates that the organizational management, internal processes, patient safety practices and service outcomes at BioPlus meet the highest standards.
“Our ACHC accreditation serves as a symbol of excellence and lets patients, providers, and insurance payers know that BioPlus meets the highest level of commitment to quality and accountability,” BioPlus SVP Elvin Montanez said. “We’re proud that yet another accrediting body, ACHC, finds that BioPlus ‘measures up’ as an organization in terms of our performance in administering patient care and service delivery.”