- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- Harvard Heart Letter: Many consumers who supplement with aspirin don't need to
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Lipitor may be the first statin to switch to OTC
- Mylan launches generic version of Prandin
SHARON HILL, Pa. — Biomed Pharmaceuticals has appointed Gaston Bernstein as CEO, the maker of injectable and intravenous drugs for patients with chronic disorders said.
As part of his appointment, Bernstein also has been appointed to the company's board of directors. Most recently, he worked for seven years at Coram Specialty Infusion Services, the pharmacy division of home healthcare company Apria Healthcare, serving as corporate VP industry relations and responsible for business development and relationships with drug makers. Before that, he was VP and general manager of CoramRx Specialty Pharmacy.
"The opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization with a relentless focus on delivering the highest quality service to all patients, referral sources, payers and manufacturers is very gratifying to me," Bernstein said.