- Study: Omega-3 supplementation could preserve brain health
- New study challenges benefits of fish oil
- Study: Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help lower blood pressure
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
PharmaCare “hard launched” its omega-3 fish oil supplement for kids, called Bioglan Kids Smart, at NACDS Marketplace this year after successful test markets with a national pharmacy chain. The actual supplements look like small, purple fish and burst with a grape flavor when chewed. Each “burstlet” contains 133 mg of docosahexaenoic acid and 28 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid. The product is already the best-selling kids’ fish oil in the Australian market, and if successful in the United States, PharmaCare is ready to key up a number of equally successful line extensions. Suggested retail for a one-month supply is $9.99. For more information, visit Bioglankids.com/products_main.html.