- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
NEW YORK — Bio Follicle has announced the launch of its sulfate-free, cruelty-free and vegan aromatherapy Lemon Grass & Sage shampoo and conditioner.
The 100% plant-derived duo promises to provide hair and scalp with the benefits of natural botanicals, rejuvenating all hair types. Enhanced by essential oils, lemon grass and sage were chosen for their ability to bring the hair and scalp in balance by balancing oil production and normalizing both dry and oily hair, the company stated.
The Bio Follicle Lemon Grass & Sage shampoo is priced at $22, and the conditioner is priced at $25.