- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- CRN study defines dietary supplement users
- Report: Omega-3 supplementation can realize $4 billion in net CHD-attributed cost savings
WASHINGTON — The Council for Responsible Nutrition on Wednesday added two voting members, both enzyme ingredient suppliers, to its roster: Bio-Cat, headquartered in Troy, Va., and Deerland Enzymes, headquartered in Kennesaw, Ga.
Bio-Cat sources enzymes for use in the dietary supplement, food ingredient, animal feed, industrial and agricultural markets.
Deerland Enzymes is an enzyme specialty formulator and contract manufacturer, and a leading custom manufacturer for dietary supplements.
CRN is the leading trade association representing dietary supplement manufacturers and ingredient suppliers.