- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Former president Bill Clinton will address the National Community Pharmacists Association's exposition in Orlando, Fla., this October, the group said Friday.
The NCPA's 115th Annual Convention and Trade Exposition will take place Oct. 12-16 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort.
After leaving office as the 42nd president, Clinton founded the William J. Clinton Foundation to improve global health, strengthen economies, promote healthier childhoods and protect the environment, including helping 4.5 million people living with HIV and AIDS gain access to drugs.
"NCPA's convention offers independent community pharmacists an edge," NCPA president Donnie Calhoun said. "Now more than ever, community pharmacies must find a way to differentiate themselves from the competition. The programming and networking at this meeting offer pharmacists the path to stand out in their communities and the path to a successful future."
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.