- Changing Channels: Dry-All smart-phone drying kit, ThinkEco modlet, BodyFit Yoga mat and more
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Orgain's meal-replacement drinks carry organic seal
- FDA, CDC affirm safety of Mead Johnson's Enfamil; tests for Cronobacter negative
BOULDER, Colo. — Thanasi Foods has expanded its Bigs sunflower seeds line with a new flavor.
Bigs Hidden Valley Ranch-flavored sunflower seeds joins the Bigs lineup of salted and roasted original, Vlasic dill pickle, Bacon Salt sizzlin' bacon, Frank's RedHot buffalo wing and sea salt and black pepper flavors, the company said.
Bigs Hidden Valley Ranch sunflower seeds will hit store shelves nationwide in June and will be available 0.7-oz, 2.75-oz. and 5.35-oz. sizes.