- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — NBCUniversal Television Consumer Products, in conjunction with Shine America, on Thursday announced the launch of the newly enhanced Biggestloser.com to serve as a one-stop portal with complete access to NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” online community. Designed to provide fans and viewers of the hit series with the tools necessary to live “The Biggest Loser” lifestyle, the site includes “The Biggest Loser” fitness philosophy, nutritional guidelines, consumer products and community challenges connected with this season’s “Challenge America” movement.
“The new and enhanced Biggestloser.com will bring together an array of tools and products that will inspire ‘The Biggest Loser’ viewers and fans to tackle their own weight-loss journey,” stated Kim Niemi, SVP NBCUniversal Television Consumer Products. “We are very excited to introduce the new site and to provide everyone with access to new, exclusive content as well as personalized health and wellness planning tools that will bring the benefits of ‘The Biggest Loser’ lifestyle to people at home.”
Returning to the show this season is trainer Jillian Michaels. Both Michaels and Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper license their own diet aid tablets. And Designer Whey, an official sponsor of the series, will be promoting its Biggest Loser Protein Powder.
Season 14 of “The Biggest Loser” kicks off with a two-night premiere event on Jan. 6 at 9 p.m. and Jan. 7 at 8 p.m.
Find us on Facebook for more information on drug store news, insights and products.