- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- Wahl announces Cuts for a Cause
- Eyeing growth opportunity, Kroger creates and staffs two new divisions in Tennessee and Kentucky
SHELTON, Conn. — Bic is launching in March its new Simply Soleil triple-blade shaver for women.
The Bic Simply Soleil is a triple-blade shaver that comes in two shades of pink. The shaver's handle features a feminine floral die cut.
"Women will enjoy this triple-blade disposable shaver for the performance and value it provides, as well as the aesthetics of its handle," stated Linda Palladino, brand manager of shavers for Bic Consumer Products USA. "Bic will support the Simply Soleil shaver through a series of free-standing inserts featuring the Soleil brand during 2011."
The Simply Soleil women's shaver launches in March and has a suggested retail price of $4.99 for a four-pack.