- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
SHELTON, Conn. Bic is gearing up to unveil two special-edition series of lighters in the new year.
Coming soon are the animal series and pop culture series of lighters, which feature a broad array of designs to fit any consumer's personality. Each lighter will cary a suggested retail price of $1.59.
“The fresh eye-catching designs are instantly recognizable by both males and females that identify with popular culture or strong-willed animals. These simple designs have a powerful connection with the consumer that will drive interest and purchase,” said Mark Funderburk, associate brand manager of lighters at BIC Consumer Products USA.