- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Dove Men+Care introduces Expert Shave range
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
SHELTON, Conn. — Bic Consumer Products has broadened its portfolio of razors with the new Bic Soleil Glow, which started hitting retail shelves this month.
“What’s unique about Soleil Glow is the Comfort Shield head, which evenly distributes pressure and glides over the skin to provide a silky, smooth shave,” said Linda Palladino, senior brand manager women’s shavers at BIC Consumer Products USA. “This helps protect the skin from irritation, which, along with glide, is one of the most important attributes for women when selecting a razor.”
In addition, Bic Soleil Glow offers:
- Three flexible blades that individually adjust to curves;
- Lubricating strips with vitamin E and aloe;
- Pivoting head and rubber grip for comfort; and
- Three pastel colored handles in every pack.
The new Bic Soleil Glow has a suggested retail price of $6.97 for a package of three, triple-blade razors.