- Reports: Bi-Lo to retire Sweetbay, Reid's brands
- Bi-Lo Holdings to sell seven stores to Publix
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Customers of Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie collectively raised more than $450,000 for Susan G. Komen during a month-long campaign.
The grocer’s Community Donation Program ran in all stores from Sept. 18 - Oct. 22, where customers could donate at any store register.
“This program demonstrates what community really means — people coming together to help their friends and neighbors in need,” Mary Kellmanson, Bi-Lo SVP marketing said. “This partnership with Komen helped educate and raise awareness about this disease and gave our customers a way of supporting the families in our communities that are battling breast cancer.”