- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- NRF predicts 4% holiday sales increase this season
- Kroger named 2013 Retailer of the Year by Wine Enthusiast magazine
- Increased traffic drives up Dollar Tree's Q3 results
HAWTHORNE, N.Y. Budget-conscious parents looking to entertain their kids this holiday season can look no further than Allstar Products Group's Bendaroos.
Bendaroos, the flexible, bending sticks that provide hours of fun, now are available in glow-in-the-dark and SpongeBob SquarePants packs. Available in a 500-piece pack for $19.99 and 300-piece pack for $14.99, Bendaroos are a great stocking stuffer for crafty kids. Other pack sizes available include 100- and 200-piece packs for $5.99 to $9.99.
"We understand families are still cautious when it comes to holiday spending, and we're proud to offer a quality, creative play experience that engages children and doesn't break the bank," said Anne Flynn, VP marketing for Allstar Products Group.