- Nivea celebrates anniversary with pop-up experience in New York
- Bill Graham named Beiersdorf president
- FIT's beauty industry think tank presents research, digital imperatives for industry
- Rihanna teams up with Nivea for brand's 100th anniversary celebration
- Beiersdorf prohibited from making certain ad claims for Nivea product
WILTON, Conn. — Beiersdorf, the U.S. subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG — a global skin care company based in Hamburg, Germany — has announced the appointment of Bill Graham as president and general manager of Beiersdorf North America.
Graham previously served as president and general manager of Beiersdorf. His new role includes leadership of both the United States and Canadian business units. Graham was promoted to the position of general manager of Beiersdorf in August 2011, after joining the company as VP sales in 2007.
In his new role, Bill will focus on building a North American business strategy for the group’s core business, which includes the development of the Nivea, Eucerin and Aquaphor brands throughout North America. The general manager of Beiersdorf Canada, along with the Beiersdorf U.S. leadership team, will report to Graham. The North American management unit is located in the current Beiersdorf offices in Wilton, Conn.
“I’m confident that under Bill’s leadership, we will successfully execute our strategy and continue our collective commitment to accelerating positive profitable growth for our brands and businesses in both the United States and Canada,” stated Peter Feld, executive board member.