- Beech-Nut and Disney's toddler line features Winnie the Pooh characters
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Goya Foods, Beech-Nut Nutrition to make baby food for Hispanic families
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- Cos. milk new products in struggling sector
AMSTERDAM, N.Y. — Beech-Nut has rolled out a new line of baby foods it has co-branded with Green Giant.
Each product is made with natural ingredients that will please parents and children alike.
"Green Giant shares our lasting commitment to childhood nutrition, superior quality standards and delicious tasting foods. Moms and retailers agree: This is another great value-building innovation from Beech-Nut and its new licensing partner, Green Giant," said Evan Eckman, chief marketing officer for Hero North America, parent company of Beech-Nut.