- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- Study: Vitamin D supplementation may augment chronic hive therapy
- Hy-Vee acquires Amber Pharmacy
- Meijer offers free flu, strep tests and dispenses drugs at some Mich. stores as part of NACDS Foundation-supported study
- Hy-Vee offers vaccinations, screenings, education as part of Midwest bus tour
STATESVILLE, N.C. — Bebida Beverage on Wednesday announced that its 2-oz. Koma Unwind shots will now be carried at all Pump n Pantry locations in Nebraska.
"The distribution contracts and the partnerships continue to add up every week," stated Bebida CEO Brian Weber. "Our goal is to put our products in stores all over the world, and we are on our way," he said. "Our online marketing plan is now going to ramp up even more now that we have replaced the technology that drives our website. We are expecting bigger things as we go into the fall and winter, which is exactly the time of year that stores and distributors make their decisions about what products to carry for the next season."
"Since 2009, when we first produced the first Koma Unwind drinks, we have been steadily gaining traction along with the category itself," added Bebida COO Daisy Ramirez. "But this year, with the addition of the Jennifer Lopez music video partnership and the NASCAR sponsorships, it has really kicked into high gear."