- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
NEW YORK BeautyBank, a subsidiary of The Estee Lauder Companies, has teamed up with HSN to launch a made-for-television beauty brand.
The venture between BeautyBank and HSN marks the first of its kind between a prestige beauty company and a television retail destination. The brand, which will launch on HSN in July, will be exclusively distributed on HSN and HSN.com.
nWe have watched the amazing transformation of HSN under Mindy GrossmanIs leadership and feel she has created a vibrant, dynamic network, with a loyal and expanding consumer base, ideal as the launching pad of our new brand,i stated Jane Hudis, president of BeautyBank.
BeautyBank, launched in 2004, is the entrepreneurial arm of The Estee Lauder Companies. The first venture for BeautyBank was the alliance to create a cosmetics department for Kohl’s Department Stores. The company has also collaborated with Coach and launched an exclusive fragrance in Coach freestanding stores.