- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
AccentHealth found that more than half of viewers make personal product purchases when filling a prescription at the pharmacy, according to an online survey of almost 700 AccentHealth viewers conducted in April. There is opportunity for growth as 7-out-of-10 consumers indicated that they are likely to purchase beauty and hygiene products when filling a prescription in the future.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 6,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.