- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
NEW YORK — Beauty brand Vbeaute has announced its expansion into a handful of Duane Reade and Walgreens Look Boutiques this summer.
The brand will first launch at eight Duane Reade Look Boutiques in New York, one Walgreens Look Boutique in Los Angeles and two Walgreens Look Boutiques in Miami on July 8.
The beauty is known for its anti-aging skincare and lip products formulated with Swiss Alpine rose botanical technology, a plant praised for its ability to thrive in even the harshest of climates. The products are gluten, paraben, fragrance, and nut- and oat-free.
"We are thrilled to complete our initial vision of offering luxurious anti-aging skincare products with unique Swiss technology to all consumers at an affordable price point," stated CEO and founder of Vbeaute Julie Macklowe.
Products will range in price from $19 to $53 for the full size products with Vbeaute's TSA-friendly It Kit at $99. It Kit refills will be sold exclusively online at www.Vbeaute.com. Vbeaute also can be found at Soft Surroundings, Zitomer, Clyde's and other high-end retailers.