- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
NEW YORK — A new line of biodegradable trash bags are looking to "dress the mess."
DesignerLiners, unlike typical waste liners, feature 1-of-10 unique designs that are displayed on the inside of a bag so consumers can "dress the mess," the company said. The bags are available in a 12-pack or a bulk package of 100 bags, and each bag touts a 5-gal. to 6-gal. size.