- Bear Naked expands flavor offerings
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. — Kellogg’s Bear Naked brand, which includes premium granola, trail mix and granola bars, has entered the cookie category. The company has added Pure & Natural soft-baked granola cookies to its lineup of products.
Available in two flavors—double chocolate and fruit and nut—the cookies are minimally processed and made without preservatives, artificial flavors and trans fats. The cookies offer 10 g of whole grains with no cholesterol, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup.
Bear Naked cookies also offer some nutritional benefits—both varieties contain 10 g of whole grains and the fruit and nut blend contains raisins, cranberries, walnuts and almonds. Suggested retail price for an 8-oz. box is $3.19.