- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Nestlé Coffee-Mate introduces limited-edition Girl Scout cookie flavor creamers
LOS ANGELES — Beanfields has introduced a new line of corn- and gluten-free tortilla chips.
Beanfields' bean and rice chips are made with black beans, navy beans and long-grain rice. The company said the line includes four flavors: naturally unsalted, sea salt, sea salt and pepper, and pico de gallo.
A 6-oz. bag of Beanfields chips retails from $2.99 to $3.99.