- MTM could take chunk out of the $290 billion in annual healthcare costs
- Target focuses on food in Charlotte
- P&G targets men shopping at CVS with new 'Guy Aisle' prototype in Charlotte, N.C.
- Kerr's Civello named 'Tarheel of the Week' by N.C. newspaper
- Harris Teeter unveils new specialty grocer concept
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A line of ready-to-drink functional coffee blends now has three new flavors.
Bean & Body Coffee, which is available in select regions throughout the United States, now features vegan, horchata and coconut flavors. Offered in an 8-oz. can, each flavor is 100 calories or less and are all-natural, gluten-free and Kosher certified.
The new Bean & Body Coffee flavors will hit markets in early May.