- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Deloitte survey: Employers say outcomes-based medicine is answer to healthcare woes
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. — Medical products manufacturer Becton, Dickinson and Co. has appointed Christopher Reidy as its CFO, the company, more commonly known as BD, said Monday.
BD said Reidy, who will also assume the position of EVP administration on July 15, will report to chairman, CEO and president Vincent Forlenza. Reidy replaces Suketu Upadhyay, who has served as acting CFO since November 2012. Upadhyay will become SVP finance, also effective July 15.
Reidy previously worked as corporate VP and CFO at employee benefits and payroll administration company ADP Corp., as well as past executive roles at NBA Properties, AT&T and Deloitte & Touche.