- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
DENVER — Bazi has brought its energy shot product to Rite Aid locations that feature store-within-a-store GNC LiveWell shops.
"As we continue to aggressively build out our nationwide distribution, we are excited to have the Bazi Natural Energy Shot available at select Rite Aid stores," Bazi CEO Debbie Wildrick said. "We are seeing great response by retailers and distributors as they learn about Bazi and the healthy benefits of our product. This is the first healthy energy shot available on the market and retailers and distributers alike see the value of such a product for the health-conscious consumer."