- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
LAVAL, Quebec — Neptune Technologies & Bioressources last week announced that Bayer HealthCare’s consumer care division formally has launched its Arctic Wonder proprietary Neptune Krill Oil in the United States following a successful market test.
Bayer's market test, conducted over the last year with NKO under its Arctic Wonder brand, was performed in the U.S. Internet direct-response e-commerce channel of trade.
"The Acasti management team is delighted by the relationship Neptune has developed with Bayer,” stated Tina Sampalis, president of Acasti Pharma, a Neptune Technologies subsidiary. “This is yet another significant milestone for Neptune's strategic planning, which will help NKO achieve extensive consumer awareness and appreciation.”