- Tidy Cats introduces new line of lighter litter
- Tidy Cats lightens up kitty litter
- Certain Dri develops new drip-free formula
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
NEW YORK — Bayer HealthCare has signed a deal with a pet expert in a campaign focused on cat health, the company said Friday.
Bayer's animal health division announced that it had hired Wendy Diamond and her Russian blue cat, Pasha, to dispel popular myths about cats and promote its flea treatment, Advantage II. Diamond has appeared on television shows such as "Good Morning America" and "The Today Show" as well as in other media outlets.
"When it comes to how well we know our cats, many cat owners are 'barking up the wrong tree,'" Diamond said. "Pasha and I are thrilled to partner with Advantage II to help put an end to both the misconceptions about cats and the fleas that cause them discomfort. And there is no better time to talk about fleas than the warm weather months, when problems related to flea infestation are at their peak."