- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
WHIPPANY, N.J. — Bayer HealthCare last week moved into its new U.S. headquarters on a 94-acre campus here, consolidating Bayer HealthCare's operations that previously operated from Morristown, Montville and Wayne, N.J., and Tarrytown, N.Y., into one location.
Housed in two buildings connected by a five-story glass atrium, the 700,000-sq.-ft. office space features state-of-the-art technology and a modern open design for the approximately 2,400 employees now based at the new location.
"Bayer HealthCare is honored to now be a part of a community where we can continue to grow and thrive. We have a longstanding history of favorable results in research and development that has led to innovative products that make people's lives better," stated Phil Blake, president of Bayer Corporation. "The opening of our new headquarters culminates the incredible year that Bayer has experienced, with the introduction of five new drugs ranging from oncology to women's health care to cardiovascular."