- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
COLUMBUS, Ohio Limited Brands has hired former N.V. Perricone president Shashi Batra to lead its Victoria’s Secret Beauty business.
Batra succeeds former Victoria’s Secret Beauty president Christine Beauchamp, who announced plans to resign in late 2007. Batra will join the company on Jan. 22, reporting to Sharen Jester Turney, president and chief executive officer of Victoria’s Secret.
At N.V. Perricone, which sells such products as anti-age creams, facial cleansers, body care and dietary supplements, Batra was responsible for U.S. and global operations. Before Perricone, Batra was one of the original founding members of Sephora USA.
Victoria’s Secrety Beauty products are currently sold in Victoria’s Secret stores in the United States, in La Senza stores in Canada, on www.victoriasecret.com and in seven other countries through duty-free shops and other retail outlets.