- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
LOS ANGELES — Huffington Post fitness blogger and a star of "Basketball Wives," Evelyn Lozada appeared in New York on Tuesday at a midtown Duane Reade to help promote YouthH2O, a "beauty and wellness" energy shot.
"I'm excited to share my healthy and active lifestyle with millions of people," Lozada said. "YouthH2O gives you the daily superfood nutrition you need to keep your mind and body youthful, and now that it's available at Duane Reade, I want to continue to inspire not only women, but everyone to live life youthfully."
Lozada will post bi-weekly tips with hot new beauty trends and ways you can find your youth on the YouthH2O Facebook page all year long. In addition, fans can enter weekly for a chance to win YouthH2O and beauty prizes by showing how they live life youthfully.
"Evelyn Lozada is an extraordinary trendsetter who will bring women and men youthful, healthy and beauty inspiration that will make them feel amazing," stated Sherry Zikria, VP marketing of YouthH2O. "With the many age-defying benefits of YouthH2O, such as increased … energy, weight loss, glowing skin and strength, everyone can be inspired to live youthfully every day."
YouthH2O is caffeine-free, but contains organic super foods maca, camu camu and purple corn.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.