- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- NACDS supports bill to curb Rx abuse, safeguard patients
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
SEATTLE — Several Bartell Drugs locations will offer week-long events devoted to health and beauty starting next week, the Seattle-based retail pharmacy chain said.
Bartell, which operates 61 stores in and around Seattle, said health events that include mobile digital mammography screenings offered by Evergreen Health would take place at eight stores, while health clinic testing and screenings would take place at five stores. Screenings include blood glucose testing, meter exchange and education, cholesterol testing, bone density screenings for osteoporosis, blood pressure testing and others.
J.J. Virgin, author of the New York Times bestseller "The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days" will appear at two of the chain's Seattle stores.