- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Bartell's sells Chia Fremont Troll
- Kroger's family of stores kicks off annual Red Kettle campaign
- Bartell Drugs celebrates Seattle Space Needle's 50th anniversary
SEATTLE — Regional chain Bartell Drugs is working with the Salvation Army to sponsor a toy donation drive, the chain said.
Starting Monday and lasting through Dec. 11, Bartell's began collecting new, unwrapped toys during its eighth annual Salvation Army "Toy 'N' Joy" drive.
Toys collected at the chain's stores will be distributed to low-income children and youth the week before Christmas through the Salvation Army's "toy warehouses."
"The drive helps make the holiday season brighter for deserving children," Bartell chairman and CEO George Bartell said. "The generosity and support of our customers over the past seven years has been gratifying."